7.7.11

THE BEGINNING OF MY VIRTUAL ASSISTANT CAREER



I attended the Virtual Assistant seminar last June 28 by Jomar Hilario.  

There were some obstacles that I encountered going to the seminar which almost discouraged me from pushing through with it.  

First, the traffic was heavier than usual. Next, there was a long queue at the terminal and to top it all, I took the bus with a different route! Needless to say, I was late for the seminar.

Good thing though, I only missed the introduction part. I was not late for the Virtual assistant seminar proper so to speak.

The money that I paid for the Virtual Assistant seminar was so worth it. My eyes have been opened to the possibilities of what working from home as a virtual assistant can bring. Jomar Hilario did not sugar coat the seminar by just telling us the perks of being a virtual assistant. He also showed to us the disadvantages of working from home as a VA. But the pros outweighed the cons in a major way.

I have realized that rendering my eight hours everyday, five days a week is not well compensated and not a smart move at all. Staying at home also allows you to spend more time on the things (and people at that) that matters most.

This virtual assistant seminar was an answer to my prayer. A door for numerous opportunities that I know will then lead me to places beyond my imagination. 


Don't forget to share! Share buttons below:









Subscribe to Virtual Assistant In the City by Email


1 comment:

  1. The power of the internet is such that even those tasks that were previously thought to be impossible to complete from home can now be completed through the use of a computer. One such job is a virtual assistant. Whereas most people would like to have assistants for their businesses, not everyone can afford one. This is where virtual assistants come into play as they can be hired for almost half the money on a full time, on the job, assistants. Virtual assistants can earn up to $20 per hour and earn a substantial income if they have a liking for working at home.

    ReplyDelete